Sunday, 17 March 2013

I am the CHAMPION!

Yes! Read my Title! and you will doubt why I can be the champion! but now I'm telling you YES, I AM THE CHAMPION! It's like this, saw Sticky Malaysia's facebook posted this last week and it caught my attention. So I decided to join. and in other way I feel like im wasting my time to design because I won't have the chance to win it anyway.  



Ok. Im sure all of you can read it clearly right. It's simple and easy. You just need to create a mascot and email it. And I have decided to have a try on this. Who care if I lose right.


See. Blank box provided and just like that.


Oh well, this is my mascot! hahhaa. I dont know how do you think about my design. But I create this within 30 mins. I have no confident at all. You can check out others people design here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.482240748496313.1073741825.170171436369914&type=3

Im so nervous and I check Sticky facebook everyday, anytime anywhere.And so.... Tadah!!!!


See!! Tan Wei Yan ok..  Can check out here as well https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=484663134920741&set=a.173617029358688.50682.170171436369914&type=1&theater

Ok.The problem now is.. they dont even try to contact me. Hello. I won.. and I want my candies so badly. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment