Saturday, 8 June 2013

Mivva Box

Tadah! Been waiting for so long. Can't wait to get you baby Mivva Box. I purchased two boxes this month because I gift another one to my housemate - Ms. Janice as her belated birthday present, and lucky she love it! So here is the parcel!
 Great. It's here! 
As usual, the box's design. Hmm.. wish they will change the design every month.


Im going to open the box!

Tadah.

 See! All products are in FULL SIZE except for the mask la yah. Still! so excited when I saw Liese!!! Yay Yay! Can have a hair dye soon! Woohoo!
Front 
Back. With some products descriptions.
\
If not mistaken, according to Mivva fb, they gonna have a competition on this sheet.
yay!!!!!!! Rapsberry Brown! The colour that I prefer. Not so light and not so dark.
Eye-shadow
And this is the colour I got. There are all together 3 set of colours eye-shadow in this series.
Lip Glosss.. Cute and Nice
One piece of mask. For whitening. Mask that I need all the time. Whitening!! 
Me and my box. Im satisfied with the box overall. Kinda disappointed because there are only 4 products in this month's box. But nobody to blame, because most of the products are in full-size this month. So., it's reasonable for them to put only 4 products. Well, no matter how. Worth spent Rm 38 ever! weeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment