Sunday, 2 June 2013

Switch99 2013

Here come again Switch World. Means here come again Switch 99!!
Yay! Here comes the switch 99, and the grand prizes for this time is CRAZY! 
 
Yes, Trust your eyes! grand prizes are Iphone 5, Ipad Retina Display and a Ipad Mini! GOSH!!!!
Following by these small sub sub prizes, but it's good thou. Im highly interested in the Silverlit Helicopter, Cookoo Watch, Belkin Wemo, Joy Factory Zip Chargers and J5 Create JUD500! I know I have no luck in getting grand prize, so just aim these small small one k.
I want!!! But it's kinda hard. I think I will ended up with casing and a RM50 / RM99 cash voucher.
The Switch 99 ticket started to sell from 30th May, 12pm and draw started on 31st May, 1st and 2nd June.  We went there around 11am and we find out not much people around, thought there will be a long queue. Hmm.
Photoboom while waiting. Sigh. soooooo lonnggggggg
 
After an hour, Jiang Jiang!!! My ticket! and we need to showed them the IC while buying. hmm...

I know I wont win Grand Prize, so GOd, Please give me something that useful and worthy. Bless Me Bless Me. I forgot to take picture of the drawing day because I was too nervous. But let's guess what I get.

A COOKOO WATCH!!!! OMG!!!!!! I was so happy!!!!!
You will never imagine how happy I am!!!!! 


Check out the original prize! and i got it only with RM99!!! Sommore I dont pay for my ticket, someone sponsored my ticket as early birthday present :)
Let's open it! Yay! cant wait!!!
An additional battery given. So cool. Im gonna explore the function of the watch! See ya! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment