Thursday, 3 May 2012

Thank God

I think God treat me nicely recently. I'm so so satisfied with the things I had right now. Although I didn't shopping, I have no new clothes recently, but still. I'm HAPPY =D hmm..Because I have a great life so far. I have my family, I have lots lots of friends, and the most important Nothing happen between us so far.and you're so nice =) I like the way you act, and I feel the way you appreciate..Hmm.about assignments. HOLY!! It's WEEK 6 now!!! which means next monday will be WEEK 7!!! I'm fucking stress out recently.whenever I thought about my project.seriously.I can feel the Stress coming out from my heart.It's kinda hard to describe that feelings, but seriously it's bad.LOL.but who cares.everyone face stress nowadays. As long as I enjoy the stress then why not? right? LOL.
    Next, proudly to tell that I'M OFFICIALLY BROKE!! broke until i can't even afford a Hush Puppies shirt that only cost RM149! WTF is that.arghh....so down. VISITED the shirt for 2 days. and finally I try it on the second day I visit the store. damn, I LIKE IT.......

No comments:

Post a Comment