Yes.On 26th May. Here we come KL.Plan to depart at 4am.But...Until 430am only woke up.sweat.such a pig.started the journey at 544am from Juru Toll and we reach at 10am in KL.
Hi KL!!
Visited MidValley megamall for the first station.and saw something surprisely.
MICKEY WORLD!
Big Rotating Mickey!
So crowded.Guess Saturday is their family outing day
like this mickey so much.special to me, just plain :)
and.it's lunch time!!!! Hooray! yummy Carl's JunioR!!!
hmmm.....
Guess what's next! Movie time! MIB3!!and the funny part is I almost fall a sleep in the cinema hall.too tired man.(but i think I fall asleep for 10 minutes) LOL..
Black Man...awwww....James
there.spend movie time in Midvalley GSC..hmm..sweet ;)
Guess what I saw in the pet shop! it's FERRET!!!BABY FERRET! awww...they are cute. but of course Nelly is always the cutest.miss you Nelly.
3 months old Albino ferret RM1300.kinda expensive leh
there there there.the brown one.so cute.if not mistaken it's just around RM 900. and he is a BOY
hmm..seriously it was a great time.spend my weekend happily.








No comments:
Post a Comment