Saturday, 12 May 2012

Week 7


Owh yay!!! week 7! wahahah...hah.I'll be a half-dead zombie in this coming week. I'm get ready to face the sleepless nights. I do miss the nights we spent in Mcd. rushing for assignments.although the process was tough, but it was super fun. Few more months.I'm going to graduate. I bet I would not find anybody like you all...rushing works chilling how we HATE our life because of the sleepless nightmare. but.tell you what, WE GONNA MISS IT BADLY IN THE FUTURE. because those time will be part of the wonderful period in our life.so to all the juniors...please enjoy the process and the suffer when you all rush assignments in MCD...hehe..hmm..next. We did something crazy in this week. we went for Ikan Bakar on Wednesday and Thursday. The kampung is actually hidden.somewhere in Kampung Tempoyak Penang. kinda far away from town.hmm..but so far,worthy la,cause the fish is the best!
Here you go.Can you see the SAUCE. it was so good!! I LOVE IT so so much. wish I can bring home some.hahhaha...I think I'll go again next week.weee~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment