Friday, 28 September 2012

Problems

Face so many problems in my life lately. Firstly is my dog. He keep coughing and ended up like this. Doctor said it's dog flu that cannot be heal. I guess he will be like this for the rest of his life. Thought about injecting him so that he can sleep and die.But stopped by parent. They are willing to take care of him.He cannot walk anymore. and i cannot do anything to help him except for feeding him medicines. spend like around RM300 on his sick.From Taiping to Penang. CHecking different vet. still ended up this way.
Second problem~ Working environment
I dont know how to describe my working environment. Sometimes it's sucks to me. I wanna be a student back. I dont want to work in this society. Where you need to entertain your customers and even your colleagues always. Wtf i need to entertain everyone. Why can't just be myself. Damn. FInally understand working is super harded than study. Never treat people that are not sincere to you nicely. Everyone is harmful. Never put any Humanity to those that threat you in a fake way. Only solutions is FAKE back with them. They are parasites. Damn. cant believe everyone survive in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment