Sunday, 14 October 2012

Best Friend Ever




 Well, he is leaving. We used to be so close. I think he know everything about me,haha. Kinda sad when this day come, maybe Sun is correct, she choose not to send him to airport, because she know we all might cry. First indonesian friend that want to leave in my life.hmm...nothing much to say. I know I will miss him, when i need a listener.he is no longer there. Well.Life must move on, he needs to plan for his future, everyone need to plan for their future isn't? We will miss you Lokito
thousand years ago.found this in my phone.LOL

green :D


my noob hair =,=



wahahhaha..cute face.i remember my caption on fb "lokito,my hamba" :)
wahahaha..stupid

ugly ><


sotong?


pigssss


ahahhaah..we went to red box.there..how friend we are.hehe
LOL.so dumb


Photo shooting for our graduation showcase :)

exhibition.his booth


exhibition,my booth :)

love his new hair style


Conclusion is.WE LOVE YOU, MR.INDONESIAN





No comments:

Post a Comment