Saturday, 29 December 2012

2012 Christmas Eve

 Tadah! It's Christmas Eve! But doesn't means no need to work yah. But something happy to talk about..that's tomorrow is HOLIDAY!!! Oh la la!! hmm..what's the next plan. And so, boss invited us to go for a christmas eve dinner. Damn! and I spent like RM51 on that meal. urgh.. kinda heartbroken thou. hmm..but ok la..ate my crabie what..so..still "balance" :) We decided go to Khutai that located somewhere is Bayan Lepas's jungle area. hmm... Super far from town area, but the food is good.We reach there around 730pm and we started to order.

 Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang!!! First serve! Thailand Tom Yam!!!! hmm...im not really into Tom Yam but this Tom Yam still acceptable, but too bad im not interested in the Prawns,Squids and fishes that in the pot. I only took soup.



Ini....Ini kerabu la! Papaya..hmm..I remember I tasted a better one when I visited Kelantan last time. This one is kinda too hot to me. Spicy lehhhh



Tadah! Calamari! It's weird and funny to tell that I dont eat squids but Calamari is consider as my favorite. O.o



well..fried eggs. A must dishes that need to order by everyone *I don't know why*



Oh yay! this is good one! fried Kangkung!! Thumbs up everyone!!!



Sour steam fish. Good lo. Nice to eat lo. If there is someone that can peel for me. Then it will be best!



Tadah!!! My favorite Crabie!!Sorry for the blur pic because I'm too excited to taste it!

Yes! these are what i have eat!!! yum yum yum!!

See. That's all... my simple Christmas Eve :)







No comments:

Post a Comment