Saturday, 29 December 2012

Christmas 2012

又到圣诞! 又到圣诞! HO HO HO! Everyone having a great Christmas Eve last night I guess. And for sure all of you will sleep until noon time already today. But.....But...I woke up at 830 in the morning. Like usual day, because want to hang out with buddy before he goes back to KL at 2pm. So we depart around 10am and we reach BM around 10am something. hmm.. I called Charlie out as well to entertain us, be our tour guide of the day. Firstly she brought us to this place.

Cup Rice. Damn long queue. We been waiting for about 20 mins just for two plates of this.


Here you go! Cup rice. Combination of Roasted chicken and Roasted pork rice with sauce.


From our tour guide char char said, this called TUK TUK MEE, but it looks like only Wan Tan Mee to me, maybe it's Wan Tan Mee's relatives :)


Mi Tai Mak..hmm..not my type 

After we went to BM, then I dropped Ah Yo in Perangin Mall to take his bus back to KL. After that, hang out with Janice in Gurney lo..Nothing to do ma. So we decided to watch movies. and you know what! All movies that we wanted to watch are actually SOLD OUT! damn.. left "The Collector". Due to our boredness. We decided to watch it.The hell with it. Just watch like no tomorrow. Who cares.

So we ended up with regret. Damn. No good. Bad and silly movie. I know it's bad to say that but it's fact my dear :(


After that we took our dinner in BBQ Plaza. having and enjoying our Lesbian moment in the restaurant until Teng Fong text and said want to give us a Xmas Present! surprise peep!!!



and OMG! this is what I got from him!!! Tamagotchi ID L!!! *SCREAM* it's damn cute with the colour screen display and it's actually slightly bigger than my old Tamagotchi




Tadah!!! So cool!!!


Here they go..COOl right..






No comments:

Post a Comment