Saturday, 29 December 2012

Randomly.Day after Christmas

So. No more holiday because Christmas is over. and I have a small little things that want to share here. Heard from colleague that she saw my favourite dessert in Raja Uda's night market. Are you wondering what is that! here is a clue. they looks like silk worm. But they are pretty cute silkworm that can be accept by everyone. I actually have no idea where is the stall located as I never been there before. But lucky. Tour Guide Mr.Pee is always there :) and so..he bought for me also! gan en!!!!

Jiang Jiang!!!! Scream again! oh baby sillworm.you guys are so adorable!!!


This is how the stall look like. Pic credit to Mr.Pee



Jiang! Dragon Whiskers Candy sounds so weird.should name is Silkworm Candy kah. Dragon Beard Candy kah.Sounds better isn't? Pic credit to Mr.Pee again 





No comments:

Post a Comment